Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Poured Out



I’m different now.  My “voice” is changing.  God is changing it and I’m not sure what to think.
Quietly He has been speaking to my heart; things I don’t yet understand but sense with my spirit. 
Like Abraham, I too am being asked to step out when I am not quite sure the direction.
Genesis 12:12  God told Abram: “Leave your country, your family, and your father’s home for a land that I will show you
God has the story of my life already written in the pages of His book, and it is my choice to walk in the path that He has ordained for my feet.
Obedience moves my feet onto a path that is not fully clear.  It’s Him I follow.  And so I walk, by faith.
My heart I have offered to God; a life poured out through seasons of brokenness where He has made Himself so known to this hungry soul.

My heart begins to burn with a message as I spend time in the Presence of God.

We are a church so full and have been given so much and yet in the abundance there is so much lack.  Heads are full but hands are empty. 

I need to live my life as a conduit of Him.  To simply be a cup that is filled only to be poured out and filled again.

I need to be continually emptied and filled and emptied again so that the blessings will not stay stagnant in my hands.

So for now I continue to lean in close to Him as He whispers His assurance to my heart ``This is the way; walk in it.``(Isaiah 30:21)

No comments:

Post a Comment