Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Declaring His Word over your situation


There is comfort and encouragement in His word.  But there is also power, authority and anointing especially in speaking and "declaring" His word slowly and out loud.  The word of God is also referred to as the sword of the Spirit. 


Feel free to print them out for your own use.


Jeremiah 31

I will be the God of your family. 


You have found grace in the wilderness and I will give to you rest. 


Yes, I love you with an everlasting love and even now I draw you with My lovingkindness. 


I will build you.  


You WILL be rebuilt. 


There will dancing and rejoicing.


Sing and give praise, shout for I will cause the remnant to return.


I will make the way straight, you will not stumble. 


The path will be by rivers of waters. 


Hear My word and declare it! 


You and your family are redeemed and ransomed from the strongman that had held you captive. 


Your soul will be like a well-watered garden and sorrow will be washed away. 


Mourning will turn to joy as I bring comfort to you. 


You will be satisfied with My goodness. 


I have heard the weeping for your children.  


I have seen the bitter tears.  


But weep no more for they shall come back from the land of the enemy.  He has no more authority to hold them.  


I have spoken. There is a future hope. For your children.  


They shall come back. 


Set up signposts.  Make landmarks.  THIS is the way to walk and to remember what I have already done for you. 


I will satiate the weary soul.   


I will replenish the soul full of sorrow. 


There has been a plucking down 
      A breaking down 
          Destruction and affliction 


But I watch over your house and it will be built; a planting by My hand. 


NO MORE shall it be said, “The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children’s teeth are set on edge."


My covenant with you destroys any and all generational curses.  


For this is why My Son died, cursed upon that tree.  


His blood covers the lintels of your heart, your life and your family. 


I will put My law in your mind and your children’s mind.


I will write it on your heart and your children’s heart.


I will be Your God and the God of your children. 


You will not be plucked up nor will you be thrown down.


You are My people and I am Your God.

No comments:

Post a Comment